When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis
s
Anything & Everything about Film

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I wish I was a part of it......

" I wish I was part of this kind of world!! I realllly wish but its not true and can't be true....."
"Harry Potter and the philospher's stone" my all time favourite movie! i can watch as many times if I am let to.. but naah will effect my eyes lol!
This film is fantasy adventure film based on the novel of J.K Rowling. The story follows Harry Potter, a boy who discovers on his eleventh birthday that he is a wizard, and is sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to begin his magical education and there he get his lifetime best friends"Ron"and "Hermonie". and something mysterious happens..ssssshhhhhh!! can't tell..
I think this is "must watch movie " not only this part but do watch the other parts because you can't stop watching other parts!!
U KNOW WHAT that it made in excess of $976 million at the worldwide box office, received three Academy Awards nominations and is the sixth highest-grossing film of all-time.
if you havent watched it ... I suggest u watch this :-)

6 comments:

  1. To Dear Ritu,

    It is so great that have another Potter Fan here. Myself is a great supporter of Harry Potter. I read all the books of Harry Potter series.

    I notice there is a huge difference between the books and the films. The films change or skip some details from the books which make me a little disappointed. But I am quite sure that the director did for a reason. SO think about when you create a screenplay for a movie what you need to do to keep the "original taste" of the novel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Nikki
    Yeah I have read books, there is hugeeee difference and books are more interesting I love reading those books again and again but still when something you read and you get a chance to visualize it on the screen that's amazing..isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Nikki
    I read your profile and I was so happy to see you also like Harry Potter too!!
    Now after so many years I got someone to talk about Harry Potter stuff with someone...happy happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u r part of it...can u make me have a magic like..."eat many but still slim"?-,-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To A.Su
    funny really !If this happens dear then i ll do any magic for u!! but u look sooo cute to me in whatever way you are..really!

    ReplyDelete