When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis
s
Anything & Everything about Film

Friday, March 26, 2010

Amelie - My Favourite Feature Film





Everyone call me a dreamer. Yes, I am. When I was a kid my mom told me I was insane  because I tried to CPR my dead goldfish. When I went to uni, one of my professor said to me, " You are a idealist." There is no dream or idealism in the movie world because everything inside is untrue but also so real.

Amelie is just like a dream of mine. I really hope Amelie exists in this world and someday she will come in my life and change everything. Maybe this French film is far away from the reality or just myself is being too Romantic.



No comments:

Post a Comment