When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis
s
Anything & Everything about Film

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey Folks,What is your Favourite Film?

Hey Folks,What is your Favorite Films?Please Let Us Know
As I posted before my NO.1 film is Amelie - an French romance. I really want to hear what is your favorite because sometimes a film can change your whole attitude about life. For example, my mom told me Star Wars started her dream to explore outer space(but she is still living in the earth). Also this film by George Lucas became a pioneer to many other young directors.


No comments:

Post a Comment