When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis
s
Anything & Everything about Film

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wow! Quentin Tarantino!!!

Both of the movies Kill Bill Vol I and Vol II were really fantastic. What an interesting movies.
When I saw the Ist part, I cunt wait to see the next one!!! And last week We finally watched the 2nd movie..
Before watchin any of this movie, I had heard a lot about this movie that this is really good but never saw it and finally I got a chance to watch it in the class and enjoyed it really, well except some of its toooooooooooooooooooooo violent scenes.....and when there were these scenes i could hear everyone's voice comin "eeeehhhhuuuu!! Disgusting blah! blah" I was one of them. LOL
But still i found the story very intersting but the MOST INTERESTING part was How the director presented the movie that viewers cant stop themselves to see its next part...... and thats what i did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment