When you post your assessment up!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis
s
Anything & Everything about Film

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Assignment 2- Short answer question

IMPORTANT!!

Please go to JIVE to download the assignment guide for you Short Answer Question Essay. I am a little worried about you and I really do care about all of you. I heard that some of you are worried about your exam so it is extremely important to do well in this short answer essay part though I believe you should be capable to pass this subject(if you come to class on time, listen and work hard). Please come to see me or e-mail me if you have any question. And the deadline has been changed to Week 13 (2010-06-04).

your truly, Nikki


2 comments:

  1. Nikki,I wanna ask u a question.In the essay,Section one is choose one of the question to analysis.Can we choose 2 different movies to answer or just choose one same film to answer?

    ReplyDelete